We are pleased to announce that the 8th National Digital Conference, ND13: Going Digital, will be taking place on 11th & 12th June 2013 at the Congress Centre in London. Hosted in association with Go ON UK, Lasa and Rewired State, this landmark event will bring together an influential network of over 250 senior Government, business and NGO leaders to explore the role that technology can play to transform the nation’s skills, businesses and Government services.
ND13: Going Digital will focus on practical delivery, exploring how to co-design, fund and promote digital skills, enterprise and citizen centric services to make the UK a competitive digital nation. There will be an interactive format this year with delegates seated cabaret style to encourage debate, group discussion and a two-way dialogue and feedback between the speakers and delegates.
- Day 1 will focus specifically on Digital Skills exploring practical solutions, best practice and partnerships to build and sustain a skilled digital society.
- Day 2 will focus on Digital Enterprise, examining how to support and drive growth in the SME sector, as well as how to work with and empower Government to support and a sustainable digital economy.
There will be thought-leadership and plenary input from leading politicians, technologists, and leading voices from across digital community, with headline contributions* set to include:
- Baroness Martha Lane Fox of Soho, UK Digital Champion
- Francis Maude MP, Minister for the Cabinet Office*
- Eva Eisenschimmel, Managing Director, Customers, Brands, Digital and Telephone Banking, Lloyds Banking Group
- Tom Wright, Chief Executive, Age UK
- Paula Vennells,Chief Executive, Post Office
- Tom Loosemore, Deputy Director, GDS
- Rahul Chakkara, Director of Online, Talk Talk
We are delighted to announce that the conference chair is Dr Mark Thompson, Senior Lecturer in Information Systems from the University of Cambridge Judge Business Institute and strategic advisor at Methods.
The evening programme will include the Digital Leaders Dinner and Awards which will see 150 sit down and dine to celebrate the digital sector’s achievements over the past year with more excellent entertainment and late night networking before the second day.
*Please note that the programme is currently being developed and subject to confirmation.
Host a table at ND13 – Click here